Honda CX 500 Forum banner

What color combo do you like most?

• Amber Red + Moose Head Tan (colors from a yungeling can)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Synergy green (think 2011 Camaro) + Cream

• Gun metal grey + Black

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The colors from the yungeling can might not be the right names, i still have to put it thru photoshop to get the HEX code. I'm open to any and all suggestions! COLOR ON THE LEFT WILL BE THE FRAME AND STRIP COLORING, RIGHT COLOR WILL BE TIN COLORS. Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red and Tan! very Cool with brown/ tan leather seat!
this is what im leaning towards the most!! i think it looks classy yet flashy, do you agree with tan tins with the red striping or do you think that would be too much tan?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also, without sounding like a "need for speed" tool that most kids with this idea are... i also would be adding lights under the frame to illuminate the bike... NOTE: THIS IS FOR SAFTEY REASONS, A BIKE THAT IS SEEN IS A BIKE THAT IS SAFE!!! (i am not a high school kid with a 4 inch glass packed muffler on a civic!!!)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sticking with the cruiser, odds are im going to replace the shocks with struts and move the triple clamp positioning to lower it (dont want to weld the frame, apparently it raises the insurance in Pennsylvania [only if i tell them of course... hahaha])

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
also, without sounding like a "need for speed" tool that most kids with this idea are... i also would be adding lights under the frame to illuminate the bike... NOTE: THIS IS FOR SAFTEY REASONS, A BIKE THAT IS SEEN IS A BIKE THAT IS SAFE!!! (i am not a high school kid with a 4 inch glass packed muffler on a civic!!!)

Hey now... nothing wrong with street lights- I thought about putting them on Chaos, but I'm picky and haven't found what I want yet! LOL

I like the green/ cream idea myself. Done right it can be classy and flashy... but I'm not a fan of red, either

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anything that reminds you of Yuengling is good IMO. yummm
I wish I could click the plus a few more times on your comment!!! Its good to see an Ohioan with some good 'ol Pennsylvania love! Just for that I'll be sure to not rip on the browns too hard next time the stillers slaughter them!
hahaha JUUUUSSSSTTT KIDDING!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.