Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meet up with Dave (DaveF) this morning. We rode up to Suches to eat lunch at TWO. When we arrived, we found the place locked up tight. It was kinda early for lunch. So we hung out on the front porch for a bit. Nobody came to open it. Bunch of bikes did show up. Many for this early in the riding season. Must have been the perfect weather. If I could special order climate, that would be my usual! Not to hot, not to much sun, slight breeze. I mean it was perfect.

We then rode to Helen to eat at North GA BBQ. They have almost the best around. After lunch we split. He heading south, I headed north. The roads we traveled today were awesome. It truly was a nice day for a ride, friendship, and good food.

T.W.O. will be missed, thats a fact, by many. I pray that the gang gets their problems solved. Whatever they are, it should not shut down a landmark. Click on pic to enlarge.

Michael

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Although I've never experienced any such thing as this, after having read this situation today I have to say it is a shame. I'm hoping there can be some sort of resurgence or revival in the near future. Something like this would be a dream to be able to have, let alone be a part of.

The sadness of family squabbles tearing down a virtual institution for those weary riders......tsk, tsk.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Thanks for the report and the pics Michael. Perhaps the family will get their ducks in a row and keep TWO open. Seems a shame to let it go, but life is change...how it differs from the rocks...etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.