Honda CX 500 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
I was about to message you politely requesting some updates....then I found this....:D

a late Happy New Year...and hoping for your project to meet your goals.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hello you both

the updates are coming, but it takes time.

I had a motorcycle accident with my 500 cc last August and broke a thoracic vertebra.

That's why I couldn't really work productively in the workshop for a few months.

As a result, a lot of other work was of course also left behind, which now has priority over the project.

But I was lucky in the misfortune and will recover completely.

Now I also have to repair the 500 cc so that I can drive again soon as possible.

...Did you have ever seen such a fork :oops:

K640_IMG_8405.JPG
K640_IMG_8403.JPG

K640_IMG_8402.JPG

...but the frame still is okay. :D(y)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I too am glad you're back and posting Ralf, i wondered where you were. Good to have you back posting great pics and write up, the work as always is superb.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ralf, i wondered where you were.

Doug, I was here all the time, but there was nothing new with my conversation.

The accident was on 1st of August, my activity here I started in September. What I've shown here has happened in the last 6 years.

I'm happy to know to have have friends here, who seem to really worry if they don't hear from me. But the project takes time, which unfortunately I don't always have available. ;)

In any case, I will keep you up to date as soon as there is something new.

Thank you for your attention. (y)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hi Ralf..even though we like to see what's happening in your workshop, I think you would have much to contribute to other threads if things are a bit quiet...... and of course any non-CX fabrication ideas can go to off-topic......
Hoping you recover quickly..and yep those forks are "very broken":(

61 - 67 of 67 Posts