1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning i received this

izak and i had become friends and i will miss him

his wife sent this to me

It is with a broken heart that i must inform you that Izak passed away on 29 October while cycling of a heart attack.
If you think it is appropriate please inform the rest of the forum. I contacted you because he spoke mostly of you.

i have asked her if there is a charity or contribution place he was fond of maybe she will let us know

sad but he is in the wind forever now

great rides forever izak you will be missed

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Oh my, how very sad to hear. He earned his stripes here in a most unusual way, but made many friends, myself included. A character here on the forum, he had such a way of expressing things.

Shine on, shiny side up. Keep the angels off guard!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I sold him a few items and found him to be most pleasant. Did you know he was a medical doctor?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Really very sad to hear about Izak. Always looked forward to his latest threads, posts and humour. He's really going to be missed here, I'm sure.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sad news for us, but even sadder for his family. My condolences to all who knew and loved him.

·
Registered
'82 GL500 '83 GL650 '21 RoyalEnfield INT650
2,358 Posts
God Speed Izak! You went out in the saddle. Condolences.....

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
My condolences to the family. Izak will be missed by this community.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Thank you for letting us know murray, it's always sad when you hear the news- it is always a shock to everyone. I wish his family condolences for their loss. Vale Izak.

·
Registered
81 Gl500i 83 CX650E
1,899 Posts
Shocking , Was not expecting this. Izak sounded so full of life. Lost my father a year ago October 29th, going to be lousy day for me now. So little time to share with special friends,take care. Gerard

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Gone but never forgotten. Looking forward to your next post, Izak.

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
I will surely miss Izak's contribution to this forum. Condolences to his wife, family and friends.

Reactions: nolimitz

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Damn, seemed like a really nice guy. Always enthusiastic on the forum and eager to help. Condolences to his family.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Saddened to hear this. Izak's comments were lively, creative, and welcomed. Often there seems to be no logic or fairness as to who stays and who leaves us.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts