Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished. This pic is without the seat on it. Night and day difference from the bike in my signature and this one. I prefer the latter. LEt me know what you think.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Finally finished. This pic is without the seat on it. Night and day difference from the bike in my signature and this one. I prefer the latter. LEt me know what you think.

Looks sharp. Let's see some photos with the seat! And more on the rear end. I can't tell if you have a rear fender?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not currently running a rear fender. As far as the seat goes it's currently on my work bench waiting to be welded up and covered. Here's a good pic of the back of the bike.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

I like it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't need no stinkin' turn signals!! That's what my arms and hands are for!
I'm located in Lexington and I'm working on my 80 CX500 Custom. I was gonna do no turn signals, but it says in the Kentucky hand book that you have to have them unless the bike was made without them. How did you register yours or whatever without them on? Wasn't for sure how strict the cops are on old bikes like ours without them?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

It would look better without the hat hanging on the shock mount.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I'm located in Lexington and I'm working on my 80 CX500 Custom. I was gonna do no turn signals, but it says in the Kentucky hand book that you have to have them unless the bike was made without them. How did you register yours or whatever without them on? Wasn't for sure how strict the cops are on old bikes like ours without them?

The bike was probably registered before the modifications began.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.