Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hi Cobraace! We need the participation of CXT owners like you to keep this little part of the CX board active. I'm Paul from VA, and I found my first CX turbo at a dealership auction in 1999. There are still some 650TDs out there to be had, but if you find one that doesn't run there are a few longtime owners with good technical experience here that can help you. Where are you from, and how did you catch turbo fever?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Paul my name is Joe i am in tracy ca, i got the turbo bug in 1982 at walnut creek honda.I stop by to take a look at the cxt and took it home, must have been a strong bug because i still got it. actually its worse now i have the gpz,seca,andxn85 variate now

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hi Paul my name is Joe i am in tracy ca, i got the turbo bug in 1982 at walnut creek honda.I stop by to take a look at the cxt and took it home, must have been a strong bug because i still got it. actually its worse now i have the gpz,seca,andxn85 variate now

Hi Joe,

Pete here..

I've also been around the 500T since 82 when my dad bought and we took home his turbo off the floor. We still have it and have added many since. I service, and also sell parts both new and used. If I can help in any way I always give FREE info including vendors and help whenenver possible. I have both international and domestic customers that have me do everything from component rebuilds to service and selling parts. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

PK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.