Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get some descent priced insulators for my carbs?

I'm in ohio.
hi and welcome.if you set up your profile and avitar[include your bikes details and your location].we will know which bike you have.carb. insulators are not transferable between models.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The carb insulators for most models are no longer availabe new. If you're working on a project bike and they are missing you can usually find them on e-bay and sometimes from other members here. If they are only cracked and leaking there are ways to fix them. You can use Goop rubber repair sealant or make a nearly undetectable repair by slipping a short piece of bicycle innertube over them.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
hi and welcome.if you set up your profile and avitar[include your bikes details and your location].we will know which bike you have.carb. insulators are not transferable between models.

I could probably hunt up a couple in the J yard... PM me with exactly what you need for what year, model etc....

I believe Bandit's link is for a GL?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I could probably hunt up a couple in the J yard... PM me with exactly what you need for what year, model etc....

I believe Bandit's link is for a GL?
yes,the link is for a gl.

we do not know yet the model of the op.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.