Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Nature Natural landscape Cloud Mountain

Yesterday morning I received a text from Murray Feldman that Stephen had passed away. I was so sadden to hear this news I just wanted to do something, a gesture of my concern for Murray & Rachel at this very trying time. I had the thought to go on a ride in memory of him. I called in to my office and told them I would be a little late this morning. I bundled up in all the warm clothes that would fit under my riding gear and went for a cold winter’s ride. (19° when I left yesterday morning).

This one was for you Stephen.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I never got the chance to meet Stephen, but if he's anything like his old man, he's a legend within himself. Murray, you're one tough guy and true gentleman. I am truly sorry for your loss. You're a blessing to this community for the knowledge and wisdom you're willing to share with all of us. May your days be filled with positive memories of Stephen.

·
Registered
819 Posts
What sad news. My best wishes to you, Murray and Rachel.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
My condolences to Murray and Rachel. One of the hardest things in life is to outlive our children. Keep the strength.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh, dear. Murray and Racheal, my heart aches for your loss. May you both find peace in this most difficult time of honoring Stephan and his memory. You guys showed extraordinary devotion as parents. I am keeping you both in my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Got the same email this morning but wasn't sure if they were ready to go public with their grief. I've met the entire family on a few occasions and they are just great people. Stephen always seemed to have a great attitude through his difficult situation..

I cannot imagine what it's like losing a child but know that we are all here if you need anything at all. Just holler and I'll drive over the mountain. You've always been there for us. It's our turn now.

You and Rachel take care of each other. We'll send our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
My dad died over 10 years ago. It does get easier with time, but I miss not being able to ask for his advice, share experiences or just talk.
Blessing on you and your house.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My deepest sympathies for Murray and Rachael and everyone who ever had the privilege of meeting Stephen. His light will forever burn bright.

I wish you
Peace to find comfort
Courage to face the days ahead
Memories to hold dear in your hearts

Reactions: CXPHREAK

·
Registered
81 Gl500i 83 CX650E
1,900 Posts
Hi Murray and Rachael, I never really know what to say ,words just don't seem to be enough to express the feeling in one's heart . Know that you are loved , Gerard

·
Registered
95 Posts
Murray and Rachel, May God give you a peace only He can at this time. Know that we are all praying for you and here for you. Rick

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Very sorry for your loss and sadness.

·
Registered
505 Posts
So sorry for your loss,from us all in New Zealand-Kia Kaha (Stay Strong)

Reactions: granlund1

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Murray & Rachel,

I just saw this and I want to extend my condolences to you both. I know from conversations that he was loved. I hope your hearts heal and you continue with wonderful memories.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Murray & Rachel, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We are praying for you both in this difficult time.

Ed

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
My very deepest condolences to Murray & Rachel.
Keith

·
Registered
53 Posts
Murray & Rachel please accept my deepest sympathies.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts