Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this for a close friend on the selling site, but giving the southeast folks a heads up because, you know... It's easier to buy locally. Please see below.

This listing is for a friend of mine. He has for sale a 1983 GL650 Interstate, which is as clean as a bike could be, especially considering the age. The bike has only 6,675 miles, and must have been pampered and garage kept since it was born. It is in cherry condition. All original.
No rust, at all. Chrome is all clean and bright. Paint is immaculate and original. Seat is intact… no rips, tears or any damage evident. The bike is in excellent running condition, as well. No drips or leaks.
This thing looks like it should be on a show room floor!
The bike also comes with the full set of matching luggage carriers, including the two sets of rear seats as pictured below. Custom low windscreen.
This motorcycle is a steal at $3700, but that’s what he’s asking. Bike is located in central South Carolina. Please contact Steve directly (he goes by Steve, not Andrew), [email protected]. IMG_1498.JPG IMG_1497.JPG IMG_1493.JPG IMG_1446.JPG IMG_1445.JPG IMG_1441.JPG IMG_1438.JPG IMG_1437.JPG IMG_1436.JPG IMG_1435.JPG IMG_1434.JPG IMG_1433.JPG IMG_1413.JPG

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I follow your question, Steve1. What do you mean by the first one? All pics are of the same bike.

BTW, I have a good friend up in Waynesboro. Nice place!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts