Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAY 1st, 2017

The units have finally arrived. Ignitech screwed the pooch as fighter jocks say, and somehow lost the order.

This is why it took so long for units to arrive.

To keep things at a hearding cats level, I have deleted all info from this thread and posted a new one on this buy at:

SPRING 2017 Group Buy Link

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
I un-stuck the previous, per request.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Cobram, I tried to submit using the attached link, I filled out the requested info but the submit "button" appears to be unresponsive as I just receive an error message.

Thank you for the explanation, invoice paid

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
I confirmed that error myself as well, even though I don't need a unit. Perhaps JC can help on this, as MotoFaction is his baby.
I'll let him know about this.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I confirmed that error myself as well, even though I don't need a unit. Perhaps JC can help on this, as MotoFaction is his baby.
I'll let him know about this.

There seems to be a glitch on this (used Google Chrome.)
I tested before I posted, and I got the same thing (504 error), I chalked it up to me leaving the link open, as I received an email from my link test.

I received two requests in my inbox from Slim and 2 others, evidently they had this problem too. So it SEEMS that the request goes out even though there is a 504 error.

On your test request ramprat, I only received one email.
Thank you for sticky'ing and unsticky'ing the threads too Joel.

I'll PM JC about it, he's the one who setup the ordering page.
EDIT: Seems we were typing at the same time JC.

I've been having a few other small issues with the site, but have used workarounds like typing replies into a NotePad box and then copy/paste to the board.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
There seems to be a glitch on this (used Google Chrome.)
I tested before I posted, and I got the same thing (504 error), I chalked it up to me leaving the link open, as I received an email from my link test.

I received two requests in my inbox from Slim and 2 others, evidently they had this problem too. So it SEEMS that the request goes out even though there is a 504 error.

On your test request ramprat, I only received one email.

I'll PM JC about it, he's the one who setup the ordering page.
EDIT: Seems we were typing at the same time JC.

I've been having a few other small issues with the site, but have used workarounds like typing replies into a NotePad box and then copy/paste to the board.
In terms of using Chrome and replying on cx500forum.com if you clear the box and hit "enter" first the spacebar works again. Sometimes it works for me to just hit enter first before typing anything and spacebar works again, sometimes not. Seems to be a glitch that occured after it moved to Verticalscope's servers - probably an update...

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
Thanks, but Phreak gets the sticky award, I just unglued it.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the same error message twice before I read the rest of the thread. Let me know if my info made it through.
Yup, 3 times. Invoice sent.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Neat way of doing it with the form this time JC and Cobram!!! Just sent my info using said form and it seemed to go through fine!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Neat way of doing it with the form this time JC and Cobram!!! Just sent my info using said form and it seemed to go through fine!
It's all JC's doing. I think this is the third buy using the form.

Saves me a Shipload of time. I may have cut the frequency of or stopped doing group buys if it wasn't for all the time using the form saves me.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ignitech unit received and installed. Many thanks to Cobram for facilitating the whole deal.
Glad it worked out. You're not that far North of here, if your weather has been anything like ours around here, you can actually take the beast for a decent test ride without freezing your popsicles off. This year has been a true New England winter, "if you don't like it, just wait a while and it'll change."

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.