Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love it. only thing to make it better would be factory gl500i with duel front brake rotors

My link

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
I have been watching that just to see how much it goes for.

WisconsinCx's 12,000 mile bike just sold for $1636 on ebay and another one in worse condition only made it to $1100 and didn't hit the reserve. It's an odd market but I'm watching it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Selling is a funny animal. Seems like if you start your bidding low you generate more interest in the auction and once people bid they kind of get competitive about it and keep bidding. With something expensive it is kind of a leap of faith to start it out at .99 with no reserve but it has served me much better than starting out at close to what I think it is worth.

when buying I wait until the last 5 min of the auction and put in what I am willing to pay.. I think the vast majority of people don’t understand the simple concept of a proxy bid and they treat it like a real auction going in increments back and forth. The simple solution to this would be for eBay to stop having a fixed end time to the auction and make it so if anybody bid within the last 5 min of the auction it would extend the length of the auction out by 10 min. that way people could use it like a real auction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.