Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have tried to purchase larry's book several times and everytime i enter my credit card/s they are declined but my cards are fine any ideas

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
Do you have a PayPal account set up? If so, you need to make sure you have the secondary pay structure to charge directly to your card instead of having a balance in the PayPal account. Unless you do that, PP won't recognize the funding source. I think PP is the only method Larry accepts. I have used my credit card many times through PP just fine with no balance in the PP account.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Hey guys i have tried to purchase larry's book several times and everytime i enter my credit card/s they are declined but my cards are fine any ideas

PM Larry.

·
Super Moderator
2,854 Posts
If you can't get it figured out with PP, PM me and I'll give you my address to send a USPS money order.

Larry

·
Registered
977 Posts
USPS money orders cost a little more than a Currency Exchange money order but are even more secure than a certified check. They also never expire and are good for over 100 years. They are also almost impossible to counterfeit so the person that receives it can immediately send your purchase out without waiting to cash it. It has been a winner for me. Billrod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.