Honda CX 500 Forum banner

I HAVE SOOOO MANY PARTS OEM, ORIGINAL STOCK FROM CX500, AND AFTERMARKET STUFF FOR CX500 AND UNIVERSAL

12K views 81 replies 37 participants last post by  Mallow co cork 81 custom 
#1 ·
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT

#45 ·
I HAVE SOLD ALL THE DELUXE TANKS THOSE WENT VERY QUICK BUT I STILL HAVE SO MANY PARTS LEFT. HARLEY/ EMGO MUFFLERS, AFTERMARKET SWITCHES, EVERY POSSIBLE OEM PART OF CX500, NUMEROUS HEADLIGHTS FULL ASSEMBLY, I HAVE 2 SETS OF COMSTAR FRONT AND REAR WHEELS IN GREAT CONDITION AND MUCH MORE

#48 ·
This is a lot of the items i still have for sale all the aftermarket parts have never been used and the seats all come with a removable rear cowl. JUST BECAUSE IT ISNT PICTURED HERE DOESNT MEAN I DONT HAVE IT. STILL HAVE TWO SETS OF COMSTARS ONE REVERSE AND I HAVE TWO PARTS BIKES CX500s THAT IM ONLY USING THE FRAME AND ENGINE FROM PLEASE TEXT IF YOU ARE TRYIG TO FINS SOMETHING OR INTERESTED 8434787708. SELLING THESE ALL VERY CHEAP I JUST WANT THEM OUT OF MY SHOP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.