Honda CX 500 Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just message me
Hi, after a decent set of forks with decent chroming, is this something you have, the forks fitted have a twin front brake but I would be happy to change to a single if that is all what is available. They would need shipping to england, no idea of the expense but finding it difficult to find what I want over here so may have to pay for delivery. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
He pretty much has not responded to anyone in weeks so im pretty sure the stuff is either gone or the seller isnt on here anymore
I apologize but everything is still availabe!!

if you are interested still
please TEXT me at 8434787708 i dont check this often can send you pics

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi, after a decent set of forks with decent chroming, is this something you have, the forks fitted have a twin front brake but I would be happy to change to a single if that is all what is available. They would need shipping to england, no idea of the expense but finding it difficult to find what I want over here so may have to pay for delivery. Thanks Paul
yes i have both of these!
if you are interested still
please TEXT me at 8434787708 i dont check this often can send you pics

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I HAVE SOLD ALL THE DELUXE TANKS THOSE WENT VERY QUICK BUT I STILL HAVE SO MANY PARTS LEFT. HARLEY/ EMGO MUFFLERS, AFTERMARKET SWITCHES, EVERY POSSIBLE OEM PART OF CX500, NUMEROUS HEADLIGHTS FULL ASSEMBLY, I HAVE 2 SETS OF COMSTAR FRONT AND REAR WHEELS IN GREAT CONDITION AND MUCH MORE

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING PLEASE TEXT ME WITH THE PART YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND PICS OF WHAT I HAVE. I DONT CHECK THIS FORUM OFTEN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
This is a lot of the items i still have for sale all the aftermarket parts have never been used and the seats all come with a removable rear cowl. JUST BECAUSE IT ISNT PICTURED HERE DOESNT MEAN I DONT HAVE IT. STILL HAVE TWO SETS OF COMSTARS ONE REVERSE AND I HAVE TWO PARTS BIKES CX500s THAT IM ONLY USING THE FRAME AND ENGINE FROM PLEASE TEXT IF YOU ARE TRYIG TO FINS SOMETHING OR INTERESTED 8434787708. SELLING THESE ALL VERY CHEAP I JUST WANT THEM OUT OF MY SHOP

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Do you still have the diamond-stitched seat?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Yo Bennabi, I am in desperate need of the wiring box that is mounted to the forks of a GL500, I'm trying to change it over to a unfaired touring bike. Any help would be apprecated thanks

41 - 58 of 58 Posts