Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Got the ignition coils? I need some.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Hi,

I'm after the fittings for my CX 500 Custom fuel tank (1981). I took them off to have the tank resprayed and of course, put them somewhere safe, In the meantime we've moved house so have lost them, for now.

I need the rear rubber boot and bolt as well as the bolts and washers for the front location.

Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ahh...... the rubber boot at the rear tank bolt.......

Its like finding Unicorn teeth. Good luck.

·
Registered
24,186 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Bennabi256, post: 1066266, membro: 49147"]
Ho sedili aftermarket, marmitte, fanali posteriori, fari, segnali. Ho letteralmente ottenuto tutto e HO BISOGNO di liberarmene per aiutare a finanziare le mie due build. so che in passato sono stato pessimo nel rispondere ai messaggi ma non sono più così impegnato, quindi per favore inviami un messaggio chiedendo qualcosa e posso garantire l'80% che lo avrò. Devo vendere questa merda
[/CITAZIONE]
Hai rimasto due scarichi per la cx 500 del 77?
its too much man just imagine everything off a stock deluxe/custom cx500. Ive got deluxe tanks, custom cx500 tanks both in good condition no inside rust. I have everything to build a 4th cx500 except the engine. ive got drive shafts the whole works

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would you have a set of clocks off a 1981 cx500 custom please

·
Registered
46 Posts
Needing headlight assembly 1981 CX also radiator suround. Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
What kind of speedo is that? How much for those mufflers, what size rear rims do you have?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts

Do you have the metal brace for the inside of the plastic front fender for 1982 gl 500 ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
A real long shot now but do you still have any standard/deluxe tanks available and would be willing to ship to Australia? I’ve been looking everywhere here but it’s very slim pickings unfortunately so I’ve had to broaden my horizons

·
Registered
94 Posts
He pretty much has not responded to anyone in weeks so im pretty sure the stuff is either gone or the seller isnt on here anymore

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a couple that are primed and paint ready but won't be cheap.

What you pick up on cost you'll save on freight.
How much are we talking for your cheapest one? I’d be fine dealing with a few dints but not significant rust inside, if you have any like that

21 - 40 of 59 Posts