Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Got the ignition coils? I need some.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
Hi,

I'm after the fittings for my CX 500 Custom fuel tank (1981). I took them off to have the tank resprayed and of course, put them somewhere safe, In the meantime we've moved house so have lost them, for now.

I need the rear rubber boot and bolt as well as the bolts and washers for the front location.

Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
24,147 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts