Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got aftermarket seats, mufflers, taillights, headlights, signals. Ive literally got like everything and I NEED to get rid of most of it to help finance my two builds. i know I've have been bad in the past about replying to messages but im not nearly as busy anymore so please message me asking for something and I can 80% guarantee I WILL have it. I NEED TO SELL THIS SHIT
IM TELLING YOU GUYS AND GALS IVE GOT SO MANY GOOD PARTS EVEN ALL THE ORIGINAL PARTS ARE IN MINT CONDITION.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post some pics of the best parts............
its too much man just imagine everything off a stock deluxe/custom cx500. Ive got deluxe tanks, custom cx500 tanks both in good condition no inside rust. I have everything to build a 4th cx500 except the engine. ive got drive shafts the whole works

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its too much man just imagine everything off a stock deluxe/custom cx500. Ive got deluxe tanks, custom cx500 tanks both in good condition no inside rust. I have everything to build a 4th cx500 except the engine. ive got drive shafts the whole works
i will post some pics tomorrow but I'm just gonna do it with the parts all together and if someones interested i can send more detailed pics

·
Registered
2 Posts

Im looking for signals, and a headlight nasal ring for '79 cx500, but I'm in South Africa and if shipping costs too much then it's not worth my while.

Thanks let me know

Marcel Hardy
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi do you have any front indicator lenses for a CX 500 turbo, Cheers Grant

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1980 cx 500 custom i have a list of things i need to replace on it but I'm on a very slow budget so i may only be able to prioritize and get one or two at a time .....

Front fork tubes
Speedo cable
Handle bars
Bar switches (clutch and throttle mounts)
Seat (really only NEED to replace the cover)
Bolts for rear subframe
Oil filter housing
Intake manifolds
Headlight housing
Front turn signals
Front fender
Side cover (left side protects battery)
Choke cable
Throttle cables
Front brake reservoir
Spark plug wires
Honda badge mounted to horn bracket
Probably a few more I'm missing but let me know what you have and prices
Maybe even what area you are maybe i can cut shipping cost and pick them up in person

·
Registered
32 Posts
Am looking for a Ignitech for my 79 CX. Any chance you have one?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a 1980 cx 500 custom i have a list of things i need to replace on it but I'm on a very slow budget so i may only be able to prioritize and get one or two at a time .....

Front fork tubes
Speedo cable
Handle bars
Bar switches (clutch and throttle mounts)
Seat (really only NEED to replace the cover)
Bolts for rear subframe
Oil filter housing
Intake manifolds
Headlight housing
Front turn signals
Front fender
Side cover (left side protects battery)
Choke cable
Throttle cables
Front brake reservoir
Spark plug wires
Honda badge mounted to horn bracket
Probably a few more I'm missing but let me know what you have and prices
Maybe even what area you are maybe i can cut shipping cost and pick them up in person
I have most of these message me and lmk what you need first and I can send pics and I need to know what carbs if there the stick carbs

1 - 20 of 75 Posts