Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am still alive and doing good enjoying oklahoma weather is great job is going good but i am still waiting on word back from pep boys.......and last week up to today i had my nieces and one nephew (the other two were with their biological mom in texas for the visit) so thats why i havnt really been on bike is working good again seeing how i cleaned the grounds on the reg/rec and the connections on it so i am not sure but i know that i have a new stator and cam chain and lets pray my mech seal get here soon (zegwin mailed it out last friday and its still not here.........)

hey marshall we have some mail here for ya........its kinda important you have been waiting for it so if you want you can send me an email and let me know if and when you want to come by or if i should come by

so i guess moving to oklahoma was a good idea at times i do have my doubts but so far its going great

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha screw you don.....yea i learned a lesson about the local law enforcement here......i know now the cost of a 10 mile over speeding ticket here in oklahoma city 161 bucks...........

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Lucky, it's good to hear that you are settling in. Lots of adjustments, for sure. But the bigger picture is opportunity. You keep a positive attitude, and it will bring it all to ya'. Good tidings buddy.

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea well stuff happens....but on the most part i am liking oklahoma i am going to start looking for side work or something.....

·
Registered
2,601 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
haha screw you don.....yea i learned a lesson about the local law enforcement here......i know now the cost of a 10 mile over speeding ticket here in oklahoma city 161 bucks...........

Do not speed here unless you're at the traffic current speed. you may be able to plead out of moat of that.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts