Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Honda CX500 Trident Trike Wanted

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  jonkeeping88 
#1 ·
Looking to buy CX500 Trident Trike....any leads would appreciate it....thanks

#2 ·
I don't want to get your hopes up just to crash on the rocky shores of realities .. but I know of one in SE Minn....been sitting for years. Owner is a Az snowbird and I'm try'n to contact him... Not sure if it's for sale. It uses the cut down Ford rear axle with 10 inch brakes.... and a 12v motor mounted under the box for reverse. The box has been restored and looks nice except for the oval tail lights.... The Cx is ruff.... lots of bits in
boxes. Mine was pretty much.. toast ... ( technical term ) You'll find trikes, like sidecars, have " rules "... first coupl Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
e hundred miles.. many conversations with.. God.

#4 ·
Hi Sailing. Welcome to the forum. Do you have a Trident Trike? Pictures? By the way rogerusa hasn't been on the forum since April 2021.

#5 ·
Hello there, I'm trying to help out a friend who is "clearing out" his dad's old stuff. Found your old post about wanting a CX500 trike, not sure if that would still be the case, but he has one and it is definitely for sale. It's an 82, came from the metermaid division in Phoenix many years ago, and has been sitting for a bunch of those years. No idea when it ran last. The box is in good shape, seat not so much, everything else seems to be there as far as I can tell though I really am not sure what I should be looking for. If this has piqued your interest you should call Charles at 801 573 0463, it's currently residing in the Salt Lake City area of Utah