Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda cx500 gauge set/assembly w/ center lights and bracket + other stuff

Hi guys. I'll be slowly adding items to this thread hopefully weekly as I need to rid some items.

Speedometer is toast unless a techi can get in to work. Seems up to starting it in the winter, sometimes works and sometimes does not. Needle is broken.
Tack, center lights and brackets are all in A1 condition and working perfectly.

No rust or pits on either buckets and still are as shiny as a girls bottom on 35 degree day at the beach! :-D

$90 takes it.

*Please note, gauges are in Km/h eh, which would hint shipping would be from Canada.

Thanks!

photo 2.JPG photo 6.JPG photo 5.JPG

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Front and Rear lights in excellent, working condition as well as grab bar with no rust.
Front lights (pics avail): $25 Mint
Rear Lights: $25 Mint
Grab Bar: $40 Mint
Rear Fender OEM w/ Brake Light $35 Mint (except for stickers to be removed). Chrome is good with no rust.
Original Hondaline Crash/ Engine Guards set taken off a Deluxe:$80 for BOTH. (pics available). Moderate rust, so work will be needed to get these up to par.

Will get more pics in the days to follow and feel to PM me if you need some sooner or have any questions!

Rear lights w:Grab Bar.JPG Rear Fender w:Rear Brake Light.JPG

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it me, or are those rear signals amber?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's a great question but I think it only appears to be due to the reflection of the light hitting it. When I first bought the bike, I started it up, took it for test drive, brought it home and removed all the parts I knew I would not be using. I'm pretty confident I would notice if they were amber though when it was started up. Everything on the bike was original, which would rule out the amber lighting I would think Crutch.

I could easily power it up if need be to confirm.

**Keep in mind, some of the parts listed are taken from the original Custom and others from a mix and matched Deluxe barn find.**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts