Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just joined.

sorry, i actually posted first in another forum.

I don't have a CX, just looking at one and wanted to learn more about them first.

Dale

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank to everyone for the add. We ended up buying the bike. I posted in the Midwest forum.

I just thought I would tell everyone a little bit more about myself.

I'm new to these bikes, but I have been riding for a lot of years. Right now I have a BMW 1200GS, which my wife and I ride 2 up for the most part. My oldest son and his wife started riding 18 months ago and my youngest son wants to get into riding too. Unfortunately he doesn't have a lot of extra money, so we are working on a fixer upper.

My wife and I also operate the website Driftless Road Adventures, LLC (www.DriftlessRoadAdventures.com). Riders form the midwest may have heard of our website. We have created pre-planned, self-guided tour routes in the Driftless Area of the upper midwest. These routes can be purchased as either downloaded .gpx files or as paper map. We also offer other information and services such as custom route planning.

Thanks again for adding me to this forum and thanks in advance for all of the help.

Dale

·
Registered
204 Posts
I checked you sight out. Very interesting, I'll keep this in mind for a future adventure. I'm sure it will be hard to do but stand back and let your boy do the work. He will take more pride in his bike and you more pride in your son.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I'm excited to help him learn about it. the bike is at my place because he doesn't have many tools, so it's taking all the willpower I have to leave it alone until he can come over and work on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts