Honda CX 500 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
CX650C
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Since Vale isn't riding any longer there is no Fun in it anymore...
We've been at Welkom at that Day Rossi bet the Shit out of Honda and just won instantly!

Registered
But 4x4 is more Fun! We have been to. southern Africa a lot and always ejoyed the "off the beaten Track".
Talking about Beer: I've heard so. Must be a good Brew.
Off topic...the coopers is the main big brewery where the ales/lagers are chemical free and its australian owned...

Re 4x4.. all for adventure.. spent some time in phillipines when we would travel on "army ducks'.. . And New Zealand members will tell you of tracked antartic vehicles to ride there....

BTW: sorry to Wolf67-for digression of the original subject...this will be my last post on this thread.:D...enjoy your trip.

Registered
CX650C
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So, we started the Trip and it's awesome. Thanks to Alister.
But: We are sitting in Dunbar and the Clutchcable snapped. Is there anybody around Edinburgh who could help? 500C and 650C should be the same...

Registered
Amateur mistake! :p

Registered
Do you like MZ's ? There's an MZ meet (yearly 4 day camp at Carrog/Llangollen (North Wales)) from 23rd to 26th of this month... I'm going (of course on an MZ), but unfortunately only for the night of the 23rd as I have my Mother's birthday party to get back to in South Wales.

Reactions: bahn88

Registered
CX650C
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm sorry, but no. Our Ferry to France is booked for 24th. We have to be at Dover by then. At the Moment we're close to Inverness. B&B is awaiting us.

Registered
CX650C
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Today we're leaving Dunbar heading to the Lake District. Tuesday at Leeds Squires should work. So we probably camp there. Would be nice to see some of of you.

Registered
CX650C
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nice to hear. But we're already at the Eastside heading towards Deal. There we stay for the Night and tomorrow we go for the Ferry. But thanks. Maybe next Time.
We lost some Time on the Road due to a Flat on my Wife's Bike.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts