Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome!

I think we're going to need an off-season gathering to get through the winter and meet some new faces.

R
I would be very interested in that! Wait until I get back to the Cities tho. January?
If we can compile a mailing list, we could make it a semi regular thing. I'm a member and former president of the MNLandRovers, a Land Rover enthusiast club (oldest in the country) and it's been an exceptional experience on so many levels, from know-how and members helping with each others truck projects, to Toy's for Tots and funding a Land Rover ambulance for a small village in Africa. But the best part is the friendships I've made of like minded individuals. I'd be willing to help coordinate...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds good. Got a day off from the Early Election Center on UofMN campus. Put a Framm filter on and I think it helped my oil leak. Now, glazing a loading a kiln.
Well, now I know where to find the Vintage Japanese bike club! Thanks! We could just join them for their meeting and have our informal MNCX500 meeting before or afterward. Just a though. I want to start attending their meetings anyway.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
The club you're imagining is the Honda Twisted Twins Association - Minnesota (HTTA-MN.). Like the rest of the HTTA, it's informal. No officers, no dues. Just the group of local participants on this forum.

I host a ride and barbecue for the local CX/GL crowd each May. (Usually the third Saturday. Not sure what date that will be in 2019.). Unfortunately, that's about the extent of our activity. I'd love to see some other annual events come together, but I don't have the time to do it.

R

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I host a ride and barbecue for the local CX/GL crowd each May. (Usually the third Saturday. Not sure what date that will be in 2019.). Unfortunately, that's about the extent of our activity. I'd love to see some other annual events come together, but I don't have the time to do it.R
Maybe some of us new folks could organize something regular for new people popping up. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just a time and a place.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts