Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have just joined as I am now starting to rebuild my 1979 cx500 custom USA and need help in working out what new parts I will definitely need for the engine while it is in bits. Will do a bit of browsing on the forums they look a good place to start. If anyone lives near me and would like to chat about it that would be great. :D

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
You have arrived at the best forum for our type of bikes on the net . You will enjoy it here while busy with your project and beyond . This forum is swamped with knowledge and expertise and the friendly members are all willing to freely dish out very good advice !

Reactions: Treacle

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find many good answers here. These are wonderful bikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from Leeds Yorkshire as well

Hi there Treacle
This is my first reply on this forum since I joined, I am from Leeds I live near the famous Squires cafe near Sherburn -in -Elmet. I have 2 CX500s and 1 GL500. one of the cx500s is a cafe racer and the other is a box standard Z. the GL500 is under a complete revamp and I expect to finish it by spring. I have quite a bit of experience with these bikes so any questions PM me :D

See photos below

Photo0415.jpg Photo0170.jpg

All the best
Madmax:p

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome to the forum Treacle ! and hi Madmax sure I've seen those bikes before Howard ;).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Spitty, its nice to know there are some Yorkies on here !:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Madmax, I may well take you up on that !!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts