Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really wanting to get some tunes going for my bike and don't want to spend much money. I recognize that these two desires may be mutually exclusive. :)

I'd really like to figure out a way to mount a decent bluetooth speaker to my bike that I could easily remove and take inside to recharge - I really don't wan to mess with wiring a full-on stereo and independent speakers.

Has anyone had any kind of success with this? If so, what speaker did you get and how did you mount it?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have no idea, you would have to figure that out. I was considering it to use while wrenching not riding. Assuming it would have to be pretty loud to hear while riding. Have you considered some type of ear piece or coms instead?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, ear pieces are just not what I'm looking for. I'm seeing a few different speakers that have tripod/go-pro mounting capabilities, so I'm just gonna see what I can come up with, I think i'm just going to have to be a little inventive.. I appreciate your replies!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have a jbl charge 3 and it sounds awesome. It’s a very high quality speaker. I take it with me almost everywhere. I highly recommend the jbl line of blue tooth speakers. For on a motorcycle I don’t know. At highway speeds you will probably have a hard time hearing it. I have the sena 30k on my helmet and plug ear buds to it and it is perfect on the motorcycle. I can cruise at 80 and sound quality perfect. When not using ear buds I wear ear plugs and the sena speakers are still loud enough to hear, just not as good quality for music as the ear buds. It is also perfect for communicating with buddies while riding if they have a Bluetooth system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts