Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Any particular model for the Koso or Oxford you like? I went to the sites and they have about 25 models for each brand.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
google search found these!

Reactions: bahn88

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got the Oxford Heaterz Premium Touring. I picked that model based on size. All of the different model of their Premium Heaterz have a slightly different length. I see Revzilla is sold out.

·
Registered
992 Posts
The Randakk's Amazing Grips are superb...well worth the extra coin as they are very grippy as well as comfortable providing a gel like isolation. But that said, I have a set of Oxfords I installed on my VStrom 650XT Touring I really like. Since it sees a lot of my winter riding, until I install a Windjammer on the CX, which I doubt will happen, the maggot fairing with Euro windscreen will have to do after I finish the restore and paint work... Maybe I should do up a Windjammer for the scheme I plan for the Maggot fairing...even though changing over would be a pain. Only way I would do it is if I get a set of lowers for the Windjammer.

·
Super Moderator
15,445 Posts
I had a set of Pro-Grip 714 grips (if Randakk's original grips weren't 714s he copied them). They were great as long as it was dry but when it rained the little dimples filled up and my gloves got almost as soggy as they would have with foam grips. I currently have Pro-Grip 698s - just as comfortable but they shed water much better

21 - 27 of 27 Posts