Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
If the tank insides are in good condition then it might be worth it. Have you had your tetanus shot lately?

·
Registered
329 Posts
If it's not too much of a financial strain, I would do it. I've passed up deals like that on parts bikes before and regretted it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Grab them.....it would be hard to lose money on that deal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes. I would buy the final gear drive case off of the cx from ya. It would be really hard for you to not make money on those two bikes.

-Mike

·
Registered
915 Posts
I would grab them. Parts are worth more them the asking price, IMHO.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so i couldnt make it there until tomorrow. The guy called me and asked me if i was for sure coming because there a buyer at his place offering him $60! I was like WHAT? I told him i would pay him $100. and guess what?! he sold it to the buyer for $80! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
so i couldnt make it there until tomorrow. The guy called me and asked me if i was for sure coming because there a buyer at his place offering him $60! I was like WHAT? I told him i would pay him $100. and guess what?! he sold it to the buyer for $80! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That buyer just turned $80 into about $1k, probably close to 2... Any bike for $100 to 200 is worth buying to part out, you'll get your money back before long, and have lots of profit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.