Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm removing the faring on my GL650 and would like to put the non interstate radiator side panels. I've seen that the panels for the 83 GL650 are different part #s than the GL500 ones. I've also seen that the GL500 panels are shared with the CX500.

Anyone know if panels from a 500 have any chance of fitting to my 650 radiator? If no, can they be made to fit? There are much more 500 ones available...

Thanks
Dan

·
Super Moderator
'84 CX650E that is evolving into a GL500
17,292 Posts
I can't find a part number for the rad side plates for the GL650 but the GL650 and CX650E call for the same radiator and the CX650E side plates are different numbers from the GL500.

I might have a set from my CX650E in my garage attic that I would be willing to part with. If I do they will probably be in fairly rough condition and will need to be cleaned up. If you are interested send me a private conversation (mouse over my avatar pic and click Message) and I can look for them when I am in the garage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't find a part number for the rad side plates for the GL650 but the GL650 and CX650E call for the same radiator and the CX650E side plates are different numbers from the GL500.

I might have a set from my CX650E in my garage attic that I would be willing to part with. If I do they will probably be in fairly rough condition and will need to be cleaned up. If you are interested send me a private conversation (mouse over my avatar pic and click Message) and I can look for them when I am in the garage.
Bob, I sent you a private message.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts