Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts are off of an 81 GL 500

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Tire
Rear fender has a scratch near the bottom near perfect tail light $25 + actual shipping.

Motor vehicle Auto part Leather Tire Automotive tire
Rear seat, cover is torn $20+shipping

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Fender Motorcycle accessories Yellow Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle
Side covers, one tab broken off on the left cover, the other is in very good shape $50 for the set? + shipping

Bicycle part Horse tack Horse harness Metal
Center stand $15+shipping

Orange
Brackets $10+shipping

All of these are offered at the price or best offer. I just don't want to throw out stuff that could be useful.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Thomas,

Would you do $30 + Shipping for the side covers?

thank you
cba
Ok sounds good. Click on the picture of me above and it'll take you to my profile page. You can send me your Name, Address you want them shipped to, and a phone number. I'll check with the post office and get you a total for everything, and call you. If everything sounds good to you I'll ship it. I can do PayPal and it'll ship tomorrow. Cool?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Everything is still for sale. Make offer
Except the side covers.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Do you know if the center stand will fit a 1982 GL500? I could sure use one, and mine is missing.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know if the center stand will fit a 1982 GL500? I could sure use one, and mine is missing.
Probably it came off of a 1981 GL500

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are right when you say that "you know it's going to start when you hit the button" except when you've wrecked the button trying to trouble shoot why your headlight doesn't work. It's not actually wrecked but the contacts don't make contact like they should anymore and I don't trust it long term. Any chance you have a starter button available? Honda P/N is 35130-MA1-670 and has been discontinued and is no longer available. Don't need the whole assembly just the red button with contacts and springs but I'll consider whatever you have available. Hope you can help. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are right when you say that "you know it's going to start when you hit the button" except when you've wrecked the button trying to trouble shoot why your headlight doesn't work. It's not actually wrecked but the contacts don't make contact like they should anymore and I don't trust it long term. Any chance you have a starter button available? Honda P/N is 35130-MA1-670 and has been discontinued and is no longer available. Don't need the whole assembly just the red button with contacts and springs but I'll consider whatever you have available. Hope you can help. Thanks, Brian
Sorry can't help you there. You may want to post in the buying and selling forum that you need one, someone on here should be able to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.