Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Turned out awesome. Honestly I worked with a friend of mine who is an ace fabricator, he fitted the hoop etc. I guess a lot of it will depend on the angle of your hoop to frame.

View attachment 201796 View attachment 201797

i dont intend to hijack this post; though ive seen a lot of bikes like this that look great, and i am in the midst of a cafe build myself, but i can not figure out where you guys are putting your batteries. are you running lithiums and mounting sideways beneath the seat?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i dont intend to hijack this post; though ive seen a lot of bikes like this that look great, and i am in the midst of a cafe build myself, but i can not figure out where you guys are putting your batteries. are you running lithiums and mounting sideways beneath the seat?
Mine is a factory size AGM, lying on it's back in a custom box where the factory H-box was, under the rear of the engine. There are prefab boxes available as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is a factory size AGM, lying on it's back in a custom box where the factory H-box was, under the rear of the engine. There are prefab boxes available as well.
if you wouldnt mind, link to a prefab box please. ive done some searching but im not sure of the keywords to use. ill continue looking in the meantime, thank you

·
Registered
230 Posts
if you wouldnt mind, link to a prefab box please. ive done some searching but im not sure of the keywords to use. ill continue looking in the meantime, thank you

21 - 24 of 24 Posts