Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.i recently bought a gl500 for not a lot of money.

in the process of bobbering it but like the look of the side panels so want too keep them.

the problem i have is in the uk finding side panels is almost impossible.

ive looked on ebay and theres loads in the usa but im not paying nearly £80 each side.think thats about 140 of your american dollars.

that including delivery...

so is there someone out there in the good ole US of A willing to sell me a pair and find out how much postal would cost.then id pay

you via paypal.

thanks in advance.

this is a great place to be with such a wealth of knowledge...thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just seen this looking for ideas for custom panels for mine own GL500. Did you have any luck? I know some people who might have them. I just bought myself the grill cover and the light mount from a lovely fella in Germany i found in instagram. Also there is A LOT of cx500 and gl500 in Germany and Poland. Try changing your country in Ebay (deactivate autodetect, select country) ive had more luck finding pieces that way.

·
Super Moderator
2,756 Posts
It was nice of you to offer him some advice, but did you happen to see the date this was post originally? Apr 14, 2013 The member hasn't been on since then. So I boubt he will reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
man i dont know honest to God I thought this was published months ago not years ago. I work very long shifts ok? I barely know where I am half the time. Thanks for the support and all 😅

1 - 6 of 6 Posts