Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, but looking to buy carb insulators for a gl500. Let me know what you have and we hopefully we can work something out!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think I have a couple of sets of GL500 intake manifolds. I’ll have a look at the condition and get back to you. They are generally super expensive on eBay for some reason.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I have a couple of sets of GL500 intake manifolds. I’ll have a look at the condition and get back to you. They are generally super expensive on eBay for some reason.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Haven't been on in a few days, but I am still searching for a set. If you have a pair you'd be willing to part with I would be happy to pay a fair price.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a set of gl500 and a set of gl650 carb boots for sale if anyone is interested. I'll post on ebay but wanted to give the group a chance first

·
Super Moderator
'84 CX650E that is evolving into a GL500
18,979 Posts
A few days ago he told me that the ones for the 650s are just about ready for market and the 500s will be next. These will be welded up metal parts that accept standard off the shelf carb spigots so when the rubber parts eventually need to be replaced it will be quick & easy.

·
Registered
1982 GL500 Silverwing
3 Posts
A few days ago he told me that the ones for the 650s are just about ready for market and the 500s will be next. These will be welded up metal parts that accept standard off the shelf carb spigots so when the rubber parts eventually need to be replaced it will be quick & easy.

Hey all
I am looking for boots for a gl500
thoughts?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts