Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received my molding that I ordered from Larry (LRCXed), I installed it and it looks FANTASTIC!!!! It fits beautifully and took all of 10 minutes to install from start to finish (including cleaning the dirt from under the old molding.

If anyone is on the fence about ordering a set
, don't hesitate, it's worth every cent!

I just wanted to thank you, Larry, for going through the trouble.

·
Super Moderator
2,854 Posts
WOW, that was fast. Thank you for posting this and letting everyone know they look and fit well. I agree with CXSarnia. pictures would be cool.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I got my molding too ... it is awesome ... I will be using it on my latest project bike and probably get some more for my brother.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I obviously don't know how to get the images on here,
but if you use the address between

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another...

Yahoo, I got pics to post!

Well, anyway, you can see how great they fit and look!!

·
Super Moderator
2,854 Posts
It's just his camera. They are definitely black.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's just his camera. They are definitely black.

Definitely black. My flash was too close and washed the colors. Even the inside of my fairing and the rubber part of my grip look gray.

I'm not much of a photographer,
I should have wheeled it by the door so that the flash wouldn't go off.

·
Super Moderator
2,854 Posts
Glad to see you all got your moldings, and that you're happy with them. I wish we could come up with end caps, but I think that's going to have to be an item that is found by looking and asking sellers of bikes with fairings if they have any extras off bikes with bad moldings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.