Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have some parts for sale:

82 GL carbs. Were running in my bike two weeks ago. Good shape and clean but can use just a bit of balancing. $60+

82 Gl drivers seat. Good shape, no rips, clean and strong with a couple of shoe scrapes. $50+

82 GL reverse comstar wheels, 19 & 16 inch. Both in great shape, painted black with aluminum details like OEM. Were running on my GL without problems until I went to a CX pair to get the 18 inch rear. No tires. $50 each+

CX front brake rotor, good shape. $25+

Need any of this stuff?

Capt Frank

·
Registered
112 Posts
Interested in the seat. Do you have pics? I assume the $50+ is plus shipping? What would cost be to 48624.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent. Shipping I don't know. I'm at 33993 and it not heavy but needs a decent sized box.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK the seat has found a warm home. Still have the carbs, wheels and brake rotor.

Capt FRank

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got it today. Very nice looking. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
167 Posts
pm sent re carbs

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just wondering if you have the final driven gear flange from the back wheel?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I have some parts for sale:

82 GL carbs. Were running in my bike two weeks ago. Good shape and clean but can use just a bit of balancing. $60+

82 Gl drivers seat. Good shape, no rips, clean and strong with a couple of shoe scrapes. $50+

82 GL reverse comstar wheels, 19 & 16 inch. Both in great shape, painted black with aluminum details like OEM. Were running on my GL without problems until I went to a CX pair to get the 18 inch rear. No tires. $50 each+

CX front brake rotor, good shape. $25+

Need any of this stuff?

Capt Frank
If the 82 carbs will work on my 81 gl 500 im interested

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well lets see, the carbs and seat are gone to good homes on the forum. Still have the wheels though...

Capt Frank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts