Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Pepperell is a nice town. I used to sport parachute there back in the day.
Back in the day, they also did gliders too.

You're not the guy who went off course and landed in my yard, are you?

TF

·
Registered
383 Posts
Read thru the whole thread, amazing... Any Honda dealership can make you keys for any Honda regardless of how old... Any Real locksmith can do the same... Both can do it with or without having a key by using the code... all in my area seem to be about half what was paid ($10 roughly)...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
There was just a recent thread about this very subject, try using the search feature to find it. The basic gist was there are numbers for the keys and you could possibly get a key made from just the number. Don't know your particular situation though.

·
Super Moderator
4,387 Posts
How much an auto locksmith can charge for a new key? Are their rates reasonable?
An auto locksmith can charge what the local market will bear. How reasonable are their rates depends on how much you need the key.
IIRC I had one cut by my local locksmith for something in the range of $10.00 including the blank.

·
Premium Member
'82 GL500 '83 GL650 '21 RoyalEnfield INT650
2,080 Posts
I mentioned elsewhere: Ace hardware had the blanks for my GLs. You have to insist that the clerk keeps searching, but they had them at my ACE and also at Kwazywinger's local Ace Hardware.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts