Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
As promised, the gearshift springs for all models of the cx/gl 500 and 650's are back in action and available. PM me if you are in dire need of one (or several) as I set this up. For members, they are 4.33 US each plus ship/post. I will get ship estimate for you, but it shouldn't be much domestic. Not sure which of the Mods I should contact to request a sticky; If you could, let me know. Thanks Joe

View attachment 8166
Yup lets get these stupid springs and Joe's rear cowels stickied underneath the ignetec and spin on adapters..............what's next ?

·
Super Moderator
11,451 Posts
Thread is stuck/stickied.

As a side note, there may be a few minor changes to the forum subsections in the near future to clean things up a bit. NickJ is posing some ideas to the Mods. At this point, no final format has been called. If you have suggestions, PM NickJ

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
23 Posts
Joe I received the spring/s yesterday (June 8th, 2015) and you have saved my day. I can now continue the assembly of my engine and hopefully not find any other glitches. Thanks so much for your actions to make these springs available.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts