Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. I've a Honda Silverwing GL-650 Interstate for sale in wine/burgundy with 894,006kms. Mine isn't running, but shouldn't take much to fix up. The carb is varnished, so needs a cleaning; the electrics could use a going over (I'm not sure the included battery will hold a charge), and the fuel tank could either be replaced, or relined.
This could be a gorgeous bike, and comes with full front fairing with glove boxes and radio, hard saddle cases, and hard helmet trunk.
I picked this up to fix, but I've since lost my main income, have returned to school, and now am looking at engagement rings.
If you can pick it up, you can have it.

PM for great justice!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Title says it all. I've a Honda Silverwing GL-650 Interstate for sale in wine/burgundy. Mine isn't running, but shouldn't take much to fix up. The carb is varnished, so needs a cleaning; the electrics could use a going over (I'm not sure the included battery will hold a charge), and the fuel tank could either be replaced, or relined.
This could be a gorgeous bike, and comes with full front fairing with glove boxes and radio, hard saddle cases, and hard helmet trunk.
I picked this up to fix, but I've since lost my main income, have returned to school, and now am looking at engagement rings.

PM r for great justice!
PM sent and you may want to edit your phone number and just rely on PM,s.............Spammers,but I think you know about this if you are who I think you are......Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sure will. I'm sorry I haven't, but I can't find my pics from last year and now the bike is in storage.

Edit: Here are the only ones I can find at the moment, from last fall. I'll find and post more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When can I bring cash and pick it up?

I'm in Etobicoke and looking for GL-650 to fix. I'm available as early as Thursday 26th. Call me at 416-569-3274.
Graeme.

Title says it all. I've a Honda Silverwing GL-650 Interstate for sale in wine/burgundy with 894,006kms. Mine isn't running, but shouldn't take much to fix up. The carb is varnished, so needs a cleaning; the electrics could use a going over (I'm not sure the included battery will hold a charge), and the fuel tank could either be replaced, or relined.

PM for great justice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold to Graeme this morning. Thanks a lot, Graeme. I look forward to seeing you do with her what I couldn't.
And someday I hope to have another bike that I can use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts