They also offer custom/made to order work

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
the USA site is here:

·
Super Moderator
4,474 Posts
JDA in the US used to be a go to source. Under new ownership now. JDA brake lines May still be OK, I have no experience with them.

·
Super Moderator
'84 CX650E that is evolving into a GL500
15,917 Posts
FWIW, the last time I bought a stainless braided line I measured the length of the old one and noted the fitting angles (how much the banjo is bent relative to the hose) and the parts guy at my local bike dealer ordered me a length of line and compression type fittings for the ends. The time before I got a Goodridge line with threaded ends and fittings that screwed into them.

·
Registered
1979 Honda cx500 custom
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FWIW, the last time I bought a stainless braided line I measured the length of the old one and noted the fitting angles (how much the banjo is bent relative to the hose) and the parts guy at my local bike dealer ordered me a length of line and compression type fittings for the ends. The time before I got a Goodridge line with threaded ends and fittings that screwed into them.
Thanks guys I’m checking on them👍

·
Registered
1978 CX500
28 Posts
I took my old line to a local hydraulic lines retailer and they made one for me, exactly the same length and ends.
Took 10 minutes and cost $47.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I took my old line to a local hydraulic lines retailer and they made one for me, exactly the same length and ends.
Took 10 minutes and cost $47.
"Hydraulic lines" might not meet you local regulatory approvals, here in OZ going to these outlets isn't technically road legal for brakes (as brake lines need ?ADR approvals),
You might need this clarified in your country.....

·
Registered
1978 CX500
28 Posts
To clarify, it was made with stainless braided brake line, and permanently attached ends with angles that matched stock in stainless steel

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
If its brake line, then its "approved"/"fit for purpose"-legally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts