Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About ten years ago I purchased two 1980 CX500's, each complete bikes with title, one running badly, the other was dead. Each had the large fairing, radio, etc.
I gave away the fairings, and, by swapping parts, overhauling an engine, etc., finished a winter project with a great running little rider. I'm taking a chance, but have decided to clear out what is left of the project. There is a lot of clean good stuff remaining, including a running gear, engine (top end opened, camshaft removed), wire harness, coils, one title, etc.
I've finished the project and want the rest of the bits to go to a builder, ideally one who is long on enthusiasm and short on funds.
You can have it, free, if you pick it up. I live in west-central Illinois--Galesburg. Give me a call or text and we can make plans. 309.236.6212
Happy building.
Axel

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello Axel, I need the left hand handle bar switch, i.e., turn signal, horn, high/low beam. Have bought two, one freebie, none are correct. My bike is a '81 gl 500. Located in Davenport, Iowa. Thanks, Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts