Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to clear some space in my garage, so I was wondering if anyone wants a bunch of random GL500 stuff. If you want parts one at a time, I'll sell them for half of eBay price... but if someone wants to come and clear out the whole lot you can have them for free. I pretty much have a whole bike in parts if you include the unregistered frame. Could be a good (free) start to a project??

-I have a whole motor including carbs in unknown condition. The guy I bought the bike off said it wasn't running. The crankshaft turned but I never actually tried to fire it up.
-An unregistered GL500 frame. No paperwork, sorry.
-A grey fairing in pretty poor condition but no cracks. No windshield and paint is not very good. (I don't have the maroon one in the pic below anymore)
-Exhausts
-Headers
-Wheels
-Lots of plastics
-Handlebars
-I think I have some carb boots (intake manifolds) somewhere
-Plus a bunch of other miscellaneous.

I'll add some more pics when I get the chance. Its all buried in my garage somewhere but I need to start moving stuff to clear some space.

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Tread

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going to start clearing out this weekend and will take some more pics.

Automotive tire Bicycle part Shotgun Bicycle fork Machine gun

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,213 Posts
Too bad you're so far away. It looks like a lot of good parts there that I don't have an immediate need for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starting to get stuff out of the garage. I really hope someone wants a project. More parts to come.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts