Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I have become physically unable to ride so the Honda GL500 must be passed on to another fan of the Honda 500 family. (I’m now consigned to operating four wheel vehicles.) I hope someone younger recognizes how nice this bike is.

~7,800 miles, very good condition. I would rate it an 8.5 out of 10. It does has some scuff, dings and scrapes after 38 years

Full dress. I have both side cases, the rear trunk, the rear trunk extender kit, the original Honda Clarion radio and sound bar and antenna. Well maintained, no leaks and the triple was done in 2017. Everything works on the bike and it just got inspected. New windscreen and a replacement gas tank (I kept the original tank that started to weep). BTW, all the accessories are keyed the same.
Price is $2100. For an extra $100 I’ll include my classic TourMaster Cordura riding jacket and pants with removable insulation liners. Size medium in excellent shape. I'm located in Southwest Virginia near Roanoke.

Thank you,

Steve V.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have become physically unable to ride so the Honda must go to another fan of the model. I’m now consigned to four wheel vehicles. I hope someone younger recognizes how nice this bike is.

7,800 miles, very good condition. I would rate it an 8.5 out of 10. It does has some scuff, dings and scrapes after 38 years

Full dress. I have both side cases, the rear trunk, the rear trunk extender kit, the original radio and sound bar and antenna. Well maintained, no leaks and the triple was done in 2017. Everything works on the bike and it just got inspected. New windscreen and a replacement gas tank (I kept the original tank that started to weep). BTW, all the accessories are keyed the same.
Price is $2100. For an extra $100 I’ll include my classic Tourmaster jacket and pants with removable insulation liners. Size medium in excellent shape. Located in Southwest Virginia.

Thank you,

StevieRay V.
IMG-2984.JPG IMG-3157.JPG IMG-3158.JPG

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi Steve, wow not one reply yet . Why are all the sweet bikes on the other side of the world and across a closed border.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Beautiful bike, looks like a time capsule!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts