Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every third Sunday of the month, a Swap Meet in Saint Augustine...FYI. May ride up there for April. Can't make it in March.

March 15, 2015 St Augustine, Florida
St. Augustine Flea Market Motorcycle Swapmeet
Click here to view or print this flyer. Flyer opens in a new window. Sponsored by St. Augustine Flea Market
The event will be held at St. Augustine Flea Market, 2493 State Road 207 in St. Augustine. Gates open at 9:00 am on the third Sunday of each month. There is no general admission fees. The event includes a motorcycle swap meet, bike contest, food, music and more. Vendor fees are $20.00 for a 15X20 space. Vendors must reserve their space in advance. Special Needs for vendors will be accommodated, if possible. Gates open at 6:00 am for vendors to set up. For more information call (904) 824-4210, click here to send e-mail, or go to Home. Photos from previous swapmeets can be found at Photos » Lets Ride, Motorcycling Community

·
Registered
784 Posts
That's pretty much all Harley stuff at St. Augustine as is the Webster flea Market. Have you made your way to Soloman's Castle in Ona, FL yet? There is a nice swap and show around Altoona FL. just before or after Bike week. I'll keep you posted if you like.

I am in Tampa and there is a group of us between Tampa, Ocala, Winter Haven and other points - we get together often. Sometimes a few of us make it down to Cape Coral for the October fest.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yea, keep me posted. Tourist season til after Easter, so family & friends take up much of our time, but later would love to meet you guys a bit North, or in the Cape. Sounds good.

·
Registered
784 Posts
The Vintage show in Altoona was last weekend - I did not make it this year. Solomon's castle closes during the really hot time of year maybe around June or July till end of summer so If you would like to meet down there for lunch before them let me know. Could be a week day or weekend depends on my work. Cheers -

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Solomon's Castle looks like it is just North of Arcadia. I will be in Arizona most of April, but will plan a ride late April or early May. Should be nice weather and a pleasant ride. Will PM you to set it up come late April. Thanks, maybe acouple others would want to join???

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Flea Market has discontinued their motorcycle swap meet three months ago. Save yourself the drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.