Honda CX 500 Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,728 Posts
PhotoBucket made a huge mistake when they suddenly changed their rules of use. Maybe they are allowing a certain amount of free hosting (which is why most of us signed up with them in the first place) again but I certainly won't be using their serviced again. There are lots of other hosting sites that work as well or better that didn't do what they did.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I definitely agree that they aren't all that trustworthy, but for now, I'm pretty sure old photos are grandfathered in (i.e., they all show up, and their owners don't have to pay). Plus, since Google decided to take my extension down and won't give me specifics as to why, there isn't a lot I can do. If I keep tweaking things and reuploading to see if they like it, they can ban my developer account, which would be a BIG problem for me.

This is the response I got when I asked for a phone number to call to get more details as to why it was taken down. Before this, they kept sending me generic emails in response to my requests for more details...

Screenshot from 2019-05-10 11-49-49.png

·
Super Moderator
13,728 Posts
One more reason I really, really hate the Chrome browser. If someone would come up with an add on for Firefox that would let it stream to a Chromecast I would happily uninstall Chrome from everything....

61 - 63 of 63 Posts