Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,i cant work it out from the image.3 bolts that hold the final gear case on,if i remove the last 2 will it just slide off,or,is there anything to surprise me.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
It just slides off. There are no surprises.

You may want to drain the fluid first if you have not already done so. It's easier when the drive is still supported by the bike.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just slides off. There are no surprises.

You may want to drain the fluid first if you have not already done so. It's easier when the drive is still supported by the bike.
edit

mm,read your edit too late.lmao.....its off.

i think shep may have replaced the fluid[ill check] if not....oh it aint much,ill drain it over night.

thanks again dave

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
edit

mm,read your edit too late.lmao.....its off.

i think shep may have replaced the fluid[ill check] if not....oh it aint much,ill drain it over night.

thanks again dave

I put new oil in.They don't take much and don't overfill as it can blow the seals.I'm sure the bolts/nuts came off easy.You are welcome

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put new oil in.They don't take much and don't overfill as it can blow the seals.I'm sure the bolts/nuts came off easy.You are welcome
oh they did,i can tell the parts you interfered with.lmao////they come undone,everthing else iv touched needed a mini-grinder

1 - 6 of 6 Posts