Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Fairing, saddlebags, trunk and mount for GL650

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  murrayf 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale silver furniture for the 1983 GL650. I've been informed my prices were high. I've revised them--make an offer. Fairing with working blinkers and mirrors - $200. Saddlebags (one has a scratch) - $150. Trunk with back cushion and mount - $100. Engine guards - $80. Blinkers - make offer.

This bike was garage kept its entire life, and has low miles. All of these parts are in excellent condition. 210-619-9340

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Light Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm outside the US but I've observed sale price on forums/riders clubs bears no resemblance to ebay.
e.g. Used side covers for a CX500 shadow, $10-$20 on the forums, $60-80 on ebay....
Converting your asking price to AU$-I'd agree it seems high-but its all about supply and demand-if you are willing to wait for a GL rider who needs those parts after a "get off/crash" I'm sure they'll pay that.
Most forum members will be after "spares" to add to the "spares box if needed" and might part with $100 to $150 for a several parts buy.............

good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.