Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you say the quicklink, I looked through google documents and couldn't find the manual for the GL650, I'm hoping to find the actual setup manual rather than just the service manual seeing as how the bike is COMPLETELY stripped down, I mean completely... I don't think 1 bolt is on the frame. I do have the service manual, but that doesn't show step by step how to put the bike together and what not, but I guess it's better than nothing

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
A setup manual would have a lot of crap in it and that's probably why we don't have one that I know of at the moment.

Thinking back to the cx I think we have a set up manual for it but it's not what you think. It's more like a helper for the honda deal to assemble the bike out of a crate not parts scattered around on the floor.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what it is, I'm looking at the one for the CX650 right now, just thinking that might be easier than just a repair manual, there are setup manuals for all CX's, but no GL's... But then again I think a lot of stuff is already assembled in the crates judging by the CX setup manual

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.