Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thank you for the invite.
My name is Charlie from Evergreen Turbo. Been in the business 34 years servicing all turbochargers that have parts availability. Growing up and riding motorcycles my whole life especially in 80s heyday of turbo bikes and other sport bikes were great times. With the age of the bikes work hard to keep them running, if needed even have parts manufactured. If can help best way is to contact me directly being so busy call anytime or email. I’m an open book and have no issue sharing information on turbos. IHIs are unique in that the bearing housing is a two piece design that has be pressed apart and pressed back together for instance. Builds usually come with documented inspection pictures and machined build pics for your records on your motorcycle.
Thanks again and hope meet more of you as time goes along with the people that already know me.
Charlie

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Charlie
What source do you use for your headgaskets. I found out Cometec will make them to order for a very good price.
You can get gaskets from Murray, Cometec, and Flat Out. They are all quality products.

Reactions: Charlie @ Evergreen
1 - 4 of 4 Posts