1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Did anyone on here buy the 500E parts on Ebay? If you don't need the entire package I may be interested so I can build a 500E.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi
I need a little help please, I sent the eurosport tank by Hermes at a really good postage cost of £8,90 (approx)
Hermes tracking tells me the parcel was delivered but I received this email which I think is a scam but would like your opinion.
Dear

Regarding parcel number: C00HHA0179536258

Our courier has been unable to deliver your parcel as it exceeds the maximum size authorised in the Hermes network (245cm combined dimensions, 120cm length or 15kg). Please see our terms and conditions for further details. Please refer to section 3.2 here.

Hermes doesn’t currently offer a service for larger/heavier parcels due to the significant additional costs required to deliver them. For this reason, oversized parcels can have the regrettable impact of forcing prices up for all of our customers. We therefore require that you pay the below fee to cover the additional costs incurred delivering the parcel:

The total payment required is £10.80

An invoice will be sent to you shortly via email enabling you to make an additional payment. Please select the 'View & pay invoice' button.

Kind regards,

Hermes Customer Services

·
Super Moderator
'84 CX650E that is evolving into a GL500
18,688 Posts
I'd start by finding the real customer service contact on their website and asking them if the email you received is genuine. Most companies want to know id someone is scamming their customers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts