Honda CX 500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the world is ending tomorrow, I'm taking a nice long ride tonight. Good as excuse as any. :)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
It's only the good who will be taken tomorrow, we'll still be here.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
well i am having a end of the world party.......and if the world does end then all the drinks will be on me.....lol and of course every one here is invited

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Lucky, I really appreciate the invite to the End of the World party, I won't be able to attend since I have already left! Its true they are taking only the good but there are a few of us who may not live that long, so we got an early admission. This post is coming from a long, long way away in a galaxy that looks looks much like ours! Oh wait, is it possible that this is a parallel universe and I am right back where I started?!?

Gene

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
lol gene well if the saying that only the good die young then that explains why my heart attack didnt hurt me to much.........

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'll see come Sunday morning if I am going to need to respond to this thread.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
One of my friends had someone quit their job because of this. Probably almost 2 weeks ago he said he needed to go and prepare for the end of the world- he's quit his job, he's spending everything he has.

Sad.

After hearing about this I've been looking it up, and reading- and this guy was wrong once before, although I don't remember hearing about his predictions then.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The worlds coming to an end "this" Sunday? Hmmm... never heard about it, then I don't read the newspaper or watch the

bad news channels. So WTF, can someone explain this to me?

Was filling my pick-up truck full of fuel tonight a waste?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The worlds coming to an end "this" Sunday? Hmmm... never heard about it, then I don't read the newspaper or watch the

bad news channels. So WTF, can someone explain this to me?

Was filling my pick-up truck full of fuel tonight a waste?
http://www.may21-2011.com/

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The world isn't ending tomorrow, unless your a christian, if you're a bad guy then the world ends in October I believe...... So now I'm wondering if I should convert so I have a chance to ride my GL that I'm building, it won't be done for probably about a month, and that's much further away than tomorrow........

I hardly believe the weather forecast for tomorrow, let alone the end of the world predictions. It could be true, he might have figured out the exact date a few days before it happened, it happens in movies all the time, they figure out what to do just in time to save everyone...... If he's right, they'll make a movie about it, wait, if he's right, nobody will want to make a movie about it, because anybody here to watch it and make it will be pissed about the ending

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
so what time is the world supposed to end? its 10:23 here and i am still alive.....

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i know right and i am a christan or so i guess i thought........oh well i geuss i will see you all in october 2011

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Or it just happens at noon, maybe that's the magical time... What time zone though? Or is it noon for each time zone? HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK????? They should have told us what time, what time zone, if it's all at once, or each time zone separately, will they take their clothes or leave them? If I knew that and was walking around and saw a bunch of clothes dropped I'd know I was left behind, and head for the rich houses, just to find all of them are still here... Goo/bad news is we'll still have a gov't after the rapture...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
well i havnt seen any clothes falling from the sky or balls of fire flying thru the sky but i have seen clothes on the ground but i see that every day so thats it and seeing how no one showed up for my end of the world party i guess it cant be the end of the world huh and plus my milk goes bad 5-27-11 so thats another sign right there........but if anyone does show up for my party ITS NOW A B-O-B (bring your own bottle) party.......

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I guess it did happen, and as I predicted, only the good were taken.

Everyone's still here.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
lol yep good point i think i will goto church tomorrow and see whos all there.......

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.