Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
yep... it was a topic of discussion on the Turbo Page under the title "2nd Paragraph"
I've been watching it and it has been at that 3051.99 for 19 hours. I wonder if a sniper will pay more?

EBAY 650E 1hr left on auction.

P.S. the seller would have taken a little less... or so he told me
still out of my leauge.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Up to 3,350 now

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow! For that price I'd consider delivering mine as far as the Peace Bridge in Niagara Falls. It has 34.000 KM.

That would give me incentive to restore the parts bike and ride that till my hips force me to settle into a GL650

Stan

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I'm a rathr small person (5' 10" but I only weigh 122 lbs after all this cancer stuff over the past year. Even when I was my normal 140 lbs I don't know if I'd want the extra weight of the 650, I also like the higher redline on the 400 because if you go to rapping it out it sounds meaner.

Parts are easier to find for the 500 as well.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Well....winning bid of $3350 makes me feel good. Finally I've bought an automotive product that has actually gained value!

·
Registered
82 Posts
This is insane eh guys? There are two people that didn't win that bike that were bidding over 3,000 dollars, I wish I could message them, offer them a better bike and tell them I'll take 3,500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.