Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of decals that I want to copy. I opened the package and actually looked at them. The general consensus is to put them on a copy/scanner machine with a grid background for size. My question is, do you have to peel the top cover off of the decal first? Would make sense since you can not see the decals too clearly otherwise. The backing comes off quite easily (sticky part). The front paper cover does not seem to. Has anyone ever applied the decals before? I am a bit apprehensive about doing this since I do not want to rip the stripes in the process. Do you then have to use them immediatly then, or was this just a protective cover?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I worked for a graphics shop some yrs ago try bringing the decalm to them and they can do many things with it i don't have the equipment anymore but they can do alot it will be the best bet without destroying the decal

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The decals are Honda OEM. They are actually for a '79 and I need a '80. Anyone interested in trading? I am doing this because the '80 has an orange string in the tank stripe. The '79 is black.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts